Specific conditions for cancellation in relation to the Liberty Offer
Cancellation with no fees and no supporting documentation can be carried out up to 14 (fourteen) days before your arrival date.
From the 14th (fourteen) day before your arrival until the day of arrival itself for Prairies de la Mer and Toison d'Or, until the day before your arrival at Kon Tiki, cancellation with no charges is conditional on the full filment of one of the acceptable Covid-19 exceptions listed below and with adequate supporting documentation.
THE ACCEPTABLE COVID-19 EXCEPTIONS ARE EXCLUSIVELY THE FOLLOWING:
- Closure of our establishment
- Closure of the country’s borders where your holiday destination is located
- Closure of the borders of the country where you are travelling from
- Enforcement of isolation measures on arrival in the destination country for your stay, e.g. quarantine.
- Enforcement of isolation measures and completion of a Covid-19 test on arrival in your country of residence or home country, e.g. quarantine.
- Lockdown of the entire national territory where you are to stay
- Lockdown of the town where you are to stay
- Travel ban (by air, sea or land) for leisure purposes to our establishment
- A positive Covid-19 test for one of the registered participants
You should provide supporting documentation issued by a government, administrative or medical authority for each of the parties registered for the stay.
However, minors and people who require support and assistance will be linked to the supporting documentation of their accompanying person, e.g. parent, guardian, etc.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT CONSIDERED AS ACCEPTABLE COVID-19 EXCEPTIONS:
- Adherence to curfew rules in country or part of the country where you are to stay
- Implementation of a hygiene protocol in certain establishments or in our establishment
- Requirement to undergo a Covid-19 test on your arrival or in the destination country where you are to stay
- Requirement to undergo a Covid-19 test on your departure or on leaving the destination country
- Any fact or constraint not referenced in the acceptable Covid-19 exceptions above